Looking for Landscape Design-Build Services in Howard County This Spring?
Are you looking for landscape design-build services in Howard County this spring? Well, in that case, there’s no need to look any further. Your search ends with the talented experts at Edward’s Lawn & Home. Our dedicated professionals are committed to helping you rejuvenate your landscaping around your home. There’s no better time to start this process than as spring turns into summer, so read on to learn more!
The Perks of Working with Edward’s Lawn & Home
What are some of the perks of working with us?
- Streamlined Process: When you work with us, we handle the entire process in-house. We’ll dispatch our own designers and installers, so perhaps best of all, you won’t need to juggle multiple contractors. Although there might be many disparate elements of your landscape design, we can take care of it all.
- Efficiency: Because we can tackle every challenge of the landscaping process, you can be sure of our efficiency, as well. The best part of this process is that your entire landscape will come together in one breathtaking complete package.
- Professionalism: Our installers are highly trained and immensely dedicated. We will see the entire job through, no matter what tasks you ask of our team members. Your vision can become a reality, all across the state of Maryland.
What Does Our Process Entail?
Once you’ve chosen us as your contractors for landscape design-build services in Howard County, what can you expect from us? Understandably, your next question would be what our process entails. This is how we carry out your custom landscape design and build:
- The first step is an initial consultation and site meeting. During this consultation, we will assess a fee of $100, due immediately. This initial meeting session will last about an hour long.
- Then, we’ll hear out what you’re looking to accomplish. What do you want your landscape to look like? Your wishes are an integral component of the design and build process. We’ll also inspect your property so as to help come up with clever ways to get your new landscape going.
- A CAD-based rendering of our prospective design is produced with advanced software. This way, you’ll get a visual representation of what to expect from the first stages of our build.
- A $500 fee will follow, assessed upon delivery of the design plan. A critical component of the design plan is the standard partial site that includes the particular area of focus.
- Any edits, changes, or additional large-scale projects will bring a fee of $75 per hour.
- If you’re dissatisfied, we’ll revise the design plan until you’re happy with it. This step of the process will come free of charge. But once our services begin, the fee will be credited back toward your project’s overall cost.
Some Features of Your New Landscape Design
Want to start planning your landscape design? Get in touch with the pros at Edward’s Lawn & Home today! Give us a call or send us an email to learn more about the design-build landscape process and find out how we can bring your dreams to life.