Patio pavers are a fantastic type of hardscaping that you can incorporate throughout your yard. Patio pavers offer a lot of bang for your buck and work well for adding creative accents to your existing landscaping. Here are some of the main types of patio pavers and their many benefits.
Brick Patio Pavers
Brick patio pavers are the most common types of pavers used for patios, walkways, paths, or driveways. They are available in many different shapes, sizes, and shades. They can be used to make interesting and visually striking patterns for traditional, modern, or Mediterranean landscapes. Brick patio pavers are known for being:
- Strong and durable in a variety of environments, climates, and traffic areas
- Flexible in terms of where they are used and the installation conditions required for a nice finished product
- Simple to install in a lower amount of time
- Low maintenance for homeowners that don’t like spending much time maintaining their hardscaping
Concrete Patio Pavers
Concrete patio pavers offer something different from poured concrete with the same durability and longevity of concrete. There are two main types of concrete pavers, ones that interlock and architectural slab concrete. Interlocking pavers work just about anywhere in your yard. Architectural slab concrete isn’t suitable for driveway use but works well just about anywhere else. Concrete patio pavers are:
- Versatile for patio use and available in a wide variety of pattern and color options to match your style
- Durable in a variety of weather conditions and usage patterns
- Easy to maintain with regular sweeping and hosing down with a garden hose
- Very easy to repair if one or a portion is damaged. Interlocking concrete patio pavers can be removed and replaced without doing any damage to the rest of the patio.
- Available in just about any color under the rainbow!
Expert Lawn and Home Care from Edwards
Edwards Lawn and Home offers comprehensive residential and commercial services to keep your property looking great all year long. Whether you want a new patio, a beautiful fire pit installation, gorgeous new wooden fencing, or a new driveway, we have the experience and skill to make it happen. If you are interested in finding out more about our services and getting a quote, contact us online or give us a call at (443) 341-6539. For more information on our services and tips and tricks, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Houzz.