Commercial Hardscape Contractor in Clarksville
So, you’ve hired Edwards Lawn & Home for your residential hardscape contractor services in Clarksville. A few months ago, we focused on our available services for residential hardscapes. But what if you have a commercial hardscape? Whether it is for residential or commercial purposes, keeping a hardscape maintained is always a challenge. Read on to learn more about what we can offer you if you’re looking for other hardscape contractor services in Clarksville!
Need Commercial Hardscape Contractor Services in Clarksville? How Can We Help?
What types of commercial hardscape do you need? We can work with you to design, build, and install the following commercial hardscapes:
- Parking Pads: Parking pads increase the available space for your customers, clients, and visitors to use around your property. The more parking you have, the easier it will be for your business to grow and thrive. Parking lots and parking garages are expansions of this simple idea but consider parking pads first.
- Driveways: While driveways are typically considered a residential hardscape, driveways can be useful for commercial grounds as well. Whether it is a small business based in a home or a larger property that can accommodate heavier vehicle traffic, consider adding driveways to make it more accessible.
- Roads: The roads outside and around your property are just as important as any roads that might be contained inside your property. Driveways can connect to roads, but small roads often connect to larger streets that can make your place of business or commercial property easier to find.
- Courtyards: Especially in the warmer months, courtyards can be delightful places to spend time outside. Ensure your courtyards look their best to wow your guests, visitors, and customers.
- Plazas: If you’re maintaining a shopping center, plazas are a wonderful way to incorporate hardscapes. Whatever materials you choose, but sure your plazas are interesting and inviting.
- Natural Stone Steps: If your hardscape requires multiple levels, why not use natural stone steps? The look and feel of natural stone provide another strong design choice to consider.
- Planting Beds: Add plants and flowers to give your property a pop of color!
- Retaining Walls
- Boulder Walls
- Flagstone Walkways
- And much more! Walls and walkways can define boundaries and paths, and also help preserve the integrity of your commercial hardscapes.
Of course, these are only a sample of what we can do for you.
Why Are Commercial Hardscapes So Popular?
Commercial hardscapes are a vital part of a successful commercial landscape design. While plantings might need constant upkeep and maintenance, hardscapes are more durable. Of course, even hardscapes can wear out and will need maintenance, but that maintenance does not need to be constantly performed. Increase the functionality and decrease the required upkeep.
However you need a hardscape set up for your commercial property, we can handle it for you. Our expert team of dedicated professionals will see the whole job through and realize your vision for you. We would be honored to beautify your commercial grounds and make them more enjoyable and accessible as well.